uh i just know in Michigan k-12 schools ahev to do it and it’s fucking annoying
imo if parents dont respect their kids then they dont deserve respect from their kids. im tired of people thinking that its normal for parents to treat their children like property or like they dont have feelings. im tired of people thinking that overprotective parents arent harmful. treat your children like people because thats what they ARE
i feel u but let’s also take a moment to point out there’s a difference between parents overprotective because they worry and care and parents being controlling and dominating to the point of restricting healthy independence and being abusive.
"this is the internet, i can say whatever i want" is a super creepy and obvious way to say "when there are no obvious consequences for my actions i lack all empathy"
my friend and i had to break a social norm for our sociology class so we drove around and catcalled boys (and one male teacher omfg) and they all looked so alarmed and confused and like they thought we were straight up crazy it was priceless and it rlly highlighted the fact that women just expect to be harassed when walking down the street whereas guys are just completely taken aback by it
this is a really important thing for people to understand
Some signs exist because theyre practical Others have a hell of a story behind them
people who feel comfortable pooping anywhere other than their house are not to be trifled with
Tatiana will FOREVER be our queen ! Today I tried to finish all the clones :) Hope you like it!
When your teacher asks you why you don’t have a group partner
IT MAKES ME SO FRUSTRATED HOW I CANT CONTROL MY OWN FUCKING FEELINGS, THEYRE MINE WHY CANT I CONTROL THEM?!?!
If I am Groot
And WE are Groot
THEN WHO’S FLYING THE PLANE
"maybe you wouldnt be so tired if you went to bed earl-"
Doing The Pledge of Allegiance every school day for 4 or 5 years is one of those things that don’t seem strange when you’re young
But then you get older and you realized “yeah, swearing your allegiance to a flag for about 200+ days out of 365 day year in unity with other small children is without a doubt a creepy as fuck activity”
wait is that actually a thing american schoolchildren do what the fuck
we start our first hour 5 minutes earlier just to say the pledge. ive probs written at least 5 essays with the prompt “should schools have to say the pledge”. it is against the fucking law, at least in my state, for the school not to do this every. fucking. day.
- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary